L'Achimiste "Mon Livre Préfré"

" Mon Coeur craint de souffrir dit le jeune homme à l'alchimiste,une nuit qu'ils regardent le ciel sans lune. -Dis-lui que la crainte de souffrir est pire que la souffrance elle même. Et aucun coeur n'a jamias souffert alors qu'il était à la poursuite de ses rêvers."

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

U R My Mirror..Where I Can See My Self CLearly


lots of ups & downs...i'm too tired ..cant support it anymore.
I begin to hate my whole life, the college,the doctors ( who i already hate their arrogancy & stupidity) how i hate weakness! how i hate to show it! but there is a few persons ,i have never felet asahm to show this weakness in front of them..NEVER they are my miror where i can see myself CLEARLY cant feel weak when am surrounded by such amaizng ppl like u
But ,coz u r here in my life.. u spport me.. u give me the push..I WILL BE STRONG
i want to say THX to all my friends ,to Mum for her support in every situation i fell down & to Yassin (just for being there)
Dont knw how tough life could look like if u werent here in my life.. u fill the gap.. u knw wht i need & give it to me without asking it
Yasmine u dont knw how ur fone call has a positive effect on my mood
Nada , i guess u knw how important u r in my life. we share everything togheter our sadness,our joy & happiness ( although it's too rare these days) EVERYTHING..i cant imagine me without it u are here all the time
LUV U ALL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tab ya seti kowayes enaha gat 3ala ad keda 5ali balik wnti btsou2i ba2a el mara el gaya